Volume 2, 2019
Statistical Inference in Copula Models and Markov Processes, Case Studies and Insights
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mathematics - Applied Mathematics|
|Published online||11 July 2019|
- Zeng MS, Li DJ, Liu QL, Song LB, Li MZ, Zhang RH, Yu XJ, Wang HM, Emberg I, Zeng YX (2005), Genomic sequence analysis of Epstein-Barr Virus strain GD1 from a nasopharyngeal carcinoma patient. J Virol 79, 24, 15323–15330. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu P, Fang X, Feng Z, Guo YM, Peng RJ, Liu T, Huang Z, Feng Y, Sun X, Xiong Z, Guo X, Pang SS, Wang B, Lv X, Feng FT, Li DJ, Chen LZ, Feng QS, Huang WL, Zeng MS, Bei JX, Zhang Y, Zeng YX (2011), Direct sequencing and characterization of a clinical isolate of Epstein-Barr virus from nasopharyngeal carcinoma tissue by using next-generation sequencing technology. J Virol 85, 21, 11291–11299. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kwok H, Tong AH, Lin CH, Lok S, Farrel PJ, Kwong DL, Chiang AK (2012), Genomic sequencing and comparative analysis of Epstein-Barr Virus genome isolated from primary nasopharyngeal carcinoma biopsy. PLoS One 7, 5, e36939. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- García Jesús E, Londoño SLM (2018), Optimal model for a set of Markov processes, AIP Conference Proceedings of ICNAAM 2018, vol. 2116. [Google Scholar]
- Martin DEK, Aston JAD (2013), Distributions of statistics of hidden state sequences through the sum-product algorithm. Methodol Comput Appl Probab 15, 4, 897–918. [Google Scholar]
- García JE, González-López VA (2017), Consistent estimation of partition Markov models. Entropy 19, 4, 160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.